Free Publicity Materials
26 April 2012
Law Society Publishing
Paperback + CD
Conveyancing Quality Scheme Toolkit
The Law Society Conveyancing Quality Scheme is the quality standard for residential conveyancers. Accreditation under the scheme provides assurance to lenders, insurers, consumers and clients.
The Conveyancing Quality Scheme Toolkit will help your practice comply with the core practice management standards that must be followed by all practices within the scheme.
The second edition of this popular book has been fully updated to take into account recent significant changes, such as:
- the move to outcomes-focused regulation with the introduction of the new SRA Handbook
- new anti-bribery and corruption policies in light of the Bribery Act 2010
- new policies on internet use, website management and social media.
The toolkit contains template policies and documents, all of which are provided on the book's accompanying free CD-ROM, enabling you to customise them as needed.
The Society wishes to acknowledge the contribution of Matthew Moore to this publication as some of the documents within the toolkit are based on material from his earlier publication Lexcel Office Procedures Manual.
Financial Management: 1. Financial management procedures;
Supervision and Operational RiskManagement: 1. Management structure of the practice;
2. Supervision policy;
3. File review policy;
4. Standard file review - conveyancing purchase;
5. Standard file review - conveyancing sale;
6. Policyon risk;
7. Risk management policy;
8. Risk management analysis spreadsheet - purchase;
9. Riskmanagement analysis spreadsheet - sale;
10. Business continuity planning;
11. Business continuityplanning - client identification form;
12. Business continuity planning - risk matrix;
13. Mortgage fraudpolicy;
14. Anti-money laundering policy;
15. Anti-money laundering policy - client identification form;
16. Anti-money laundering policy - internal reporting form;
17. Anti-bribery and corruption policy;
18. E-mail policy;
19. Internet use policy;
20. Website management policy;
21. Social media policy;
Client Care: 1. Client care policy;
2. Client care letter - conveyancing;
3. Closing letter;
4. Standardterms and conditions of business for conveyancing clients;
5. Client survey;
6. Client complaints policy;
File and Case Management: 1. Procedure for acceptance of new matters, allocation of work and filemanagement;
2. Client instruction form;
3. Policy for the giving of undertakings;
4. SRA warning cardon undertakings;
5. Risk notice;
6. File risk assessment and conflict of interests check form.